Bread-gril oven


12 photographs by Sylvain Pedneault, Monday, November 21, 2005

A scenario which we describe quite often during prevention visits actually happened in an appartement of Ste-Anne street in Saint-Hyacinthe. A small bread oven turned on at full power while its control button as at the OFF position. Plastic items around the oven started melting and the smoke detector was triggered (fortunately!). Neighbors head the smoke alarm and called 911. Firefigthers arrived quickly enough to avoid a fire.

Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo