Major ammonia leak in St.Damase


45 photographs by Sylvain Pedneault, Wednesday, January 5, 2011

A major ammonia leak inside a large St.Damase factory required the emergency response of St.Hyacinthe Fire Department's haz-mat team during about twelve hours. St.Damase firefighters assisted their St.Hyacinthe colleagues for decontamination of the technicians and site security. The incident which started in the morning ended during the night. No casualty or injury reported.

Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo